Managing a business is not that easy. It takes time, effort, and money. At times, it can be very chaotic. Multiple queries come at once and you wouldn’t be the first one to be overwhelmed.
However, having an increased number of queries from potential buyers is a good problem to have. It only means that your products or services are gaining popularity in the market, but obviously, managing this growing stream of queries can be a struggle. Like any other, you’ll sometimes run into instances or situations that will simply baffle you, let alone that you’d know how to solve them.
Select tools that help you getting organised
So how do we get on top of our luxury problem before it becomes a real problem that effects our reputation? Start by making sure that the stream of queries is processed logically and transparently, so you know what is happening. One solution that lots of business experts recommend, is to start using an online pbx phone system. These systems offer multiple benefits that will save you time and money, and although there are a lot of communication companies that offer these kind of systems designed to specifically meet the small business’ needs, there’s only very few that offer phone systems that combine multiple functions, such as a combination of telephony functionality, customer management and for instance even mail management.
Select a (small) business platform that grows with you and that offers innovation
When you’re going to modernise your customer communication, instead of taking a limited step take a wholistic approach and make use of nowadays infrastructure and combination of communication tools. Why? Because the time that we only would call, or only could write a letter, are far behind us. Nowadays, our customers call and email us at least. Therefore, be sure to choose the cloud hosted pbx for small businesses that suits your needs best, that is scalable and makes use of multiple channels and is innovative. This will enable you to efficiently get through your incoming queries with the least effort in many years to come.
Some advantages Of An Online Cloud-Based Phone System
- Cost-Efficient – You don’t need to buy sophisticated hardware or infrastructure since your phones are hosted in the cloud. IP desk phones cost less than old pabx system phones and if you use a software phone, you don’t have to invest anything. From a platform point of view, you’ll have any possible feature at your disposal, but you’d only be paying for the services what you’d be using. When you have multiple locations, all will use the same single system which further decreases your capital expenditure.
- Time – Typical PBX phone system may take weeks or even months to completely set up. Often location based systems need a technician to come in to change things, or at least your own IT person to look after changes and optimum call routing. However, with Cloud Hosted PBX’s you can set it up in hours rather than days, and you normally don’t have to be an advanced technician to do so. Even adding more lines (extensions) can be done in a few clicks as everything is software based.
- Using Your Existing Phone System – If you want to keep using your existing phone system, it can often be integrated with the new Cloud Hosted PBX as a legacy system and together form a so called hybrid-platform. But often, taking the plunge and saying goodbye to that old legacy system causes only a very brief of adjustment and is far more advisable than trying to save a few dollars and keeping on dragging the tools that have long passed their expiry date, into the future.
- Flexibility – These systems enables you to connect anywhere globally using your desktop, laptop or smartphone with VoIP software. This ensures that your customers can always reach you, regardless whether you’re in the office or out and abou
- Additional Features – Your system will no longer limit you in the use of (new) features. Since the platform is maintained by your provider, you always have the latest technology and newest features at your fingertips, without having to do anything. In the traditional model, telephone providers would either charge you for extra functionalities, or you’d have to update or upgrade the physical pbx unit in your office.
- Scalability – In case of traditional systems, you’d be paying for paying for unutilised resources for this system and the telecom provider would sign you up to a business phone system with for instance 4 or 8 phone lines. Each line with their individual cost! If you’d only use 2, you’d still pay for the other unused lines. Having a cloud pbx phone system means that you’ll get a virtually unlimited number of lines, for which you only pay when you use them. This means that the system constantly adapts to your and your customer’s needs.